Tampa Bay Box Lacrosse
West Florida Lacrosse
© Powered by WebStarts.com
Welcome to Tampa Bay Box Lacrosse Fall League.
What's new this year?
- A League with a 6 game schedule, including playoffs and 4 divisions.
- Two locations: 7701 North Florida Ave., Tampa, 33604., and All Sports Arena, New Port Richey
- The addition of Panos Lacrosse. Chris Panos as a Lead Instructor joining Brian Lemon. Two former professional box players!
Dates & Locations:
- All Star Team selection to represent Tampa Bay Box Lacrosse against other All Stars from Central Florida in a one day tournament!
Sept 6th - Tampa - Practice & Learn the Game.
Sept 13th - Tampa - Practice
Sept 20th - Tampa - Practice
Sept 27th - New Port Richey - Game 1
Oct 4th - New Port Richey - Game 2
Oct 11th - New Port Richey - Game 3
Oct 18th - Tampa - Game 4
Oct 25th - New Port Richey - Playoffs Round 1
Nov 1st - New Port Richey - Championships
Start times for Sept 6th, 13th, 20th
PeeWee - 8am -930am Bantam - 930am- 11am
Midget/Intermediate - 11am-12:30pm
Game times for Sept 27th, Oct 4th, Oct 11th
Pee Wee 9am, Bantam 10am, Midget/Intermediate 11am
Tentative All Star Tournament Date
Cost: $240. Fee excluding All Star Team.
CLICK HERE to register.
Bring the following items in addition to your regular lacrosse equipment:
1. running shoes
2. bicep pads
3. rib pads
4. water jug - Tampa location
5. bring a reversible pinnie (light/dark) for practice sessions.... team game pinnie provided!!
NO LONG POLES.
Goaltender equipment will be provided for goalies. Goalies bring their stick, helmet, throat protector and cup.
Age groups: Canadian style - Pee Wee '02-'03 or younger, Bantam '00-'01, Midget '98-'99, Intermediate '95-'97.
Please contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to providing a fun, educational and competitive program!
Brian Lemon (and his staff)
President, Tampa Bay Box Lacrosse