Tampa Bay Box Lacrosse
West Florida Lacrosse
© Powered by WebStarts.com
League Top Scorers - After Week 3
1. Toby Anderson 22G, 2A
2..Brooks Johnson 8G 5A
3. Reid Mazzuco 10G, 2A
4.Luke Haley 7G, 2A
5. Nick Cordero 8G, 1A, J Rex Farrior 7G 2A, Christian Murphy 6G, 3A
Jack Butcher 4G, 3A, Aiden Willett 5G, 1A, Spencer Anthony, 3G, 3A, Zachary Antoniou 1G, 4A
1. Jackson Day 17G, 9A
2. Colby Kudla 11G, 4A
3. Dow Walker 12G, 2A
4. Ronan Farmer 8G, 4A
5. Wilton Butcher 8G, 3A
Nick Deptula, 8G, 1A, Drew Mayts 6G, 2A
1. Jake Lemon 16G, 8A
2. Joe McGonnigal 11G, 6A
3. Jeremy Handman 11G, 4A
4.. Nick Mastro 5G, 8A
5. Stephano Mastro 10G
Ryan Cox 4G, 5A, Palmer Viera 5G, 2A
Dates & Locations:
- 7701 North Florida Ave., Tampa, 33604
- All Sports Arena, 7716 Rutillio Ct, New Port Richey, 34653
Sept. 27th- New Port Richey- Game 1
Oct 4th - New Port Richey - Game 2
Oct 11th - New Port Richey - Game 3
Oct 18th - Tampa - Game 4
Oct 25th - New Port Richey - Game 5
Nov 1st - New Port Richey - Final Game
Pee Wee 9am, Bantam 10am, Midget/Intermediate 11am
Tampa Bay Turbos Box Tournament:
Interested teams contact Brian Lemon at email@example.comWhat's new this year?
- A League with a 6 game schedule, including playoffs and 4 divisions.
- Two locations: 7701 North Florida Ave., Tampa, 33604., and All Sports Arena, 7716 Rutillio Ct New Port Richey, 34653
All Star Team selection to represent Tampa Bay Box Lacrosse against other All Stars from Florida in a tournament!
- The addition of Panos Lacrosse. Chris Panos as a Lead Instructor joining Brian Lemon. Two former professional box players!
Please contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to providing a fun, educational and competitive program!
Brian Lemon (and his staff)
President, Tampa Bay Box Lacrosse
Age groups: Canadian style - Pee Wee '02-'03 or younger, Bantam '00-'01, Midget '98-'99, Intermediate '95-'97.